Extended Hands-on Training with VirtualLab Fusion
bis 11. November 2021 | 8:30 – 12:00
This interactive online training will help you to become more familiar with all of the exiting features of VirtualLab Fusion.
Duration and Intended Audience:
- 3 hours per day | 3 days in sum
- Additional 30 minutes technical check on first training day
- Active and prospective users of VirtualLab Fusion who would like to gain a general understanding of the fundamentals by carrying out additional exercises and examples. Beginner & experienced level.
- The online training will be implemented with the platform “WebEx”.
- Detailed technical instructions will be provided to participants in time before training.
You told us you would like more hands-on time in our trainings to get the chance to become more familiar with the exciting features that the fast physical optics modeling and design software VirtualLab Fusion puts at your disposal. Well, we have heard your voice! We have updated our introductory training „Getting Started with VirtualLab Fusion“ to include one extra session, which will be fully devoted to hands-on exercises with the software. You are going to get all the practical information about the technology and usage of the software, which are necessary to efficiently work on your optical modeling or design task. In addition, this time you will enjoy an additional three hours exclusively dedicated to hands-on practice! This will include a selection of examples where you will follow along to the instructions of our expert speaker, but also some exercises where we will give you the chance to try solving the tasks yourselves!
- Becoming familiar with the most common workflows
- Connecting field solvers: understand the basics of VirtualLab Fusion’s flagship technology in a pragmatic, user-oriented approach
- Learn how to select the configuration that works best for you based on modeling levels!
- Become more experienced in modeling & analysis of optical systems in VirtualLab Fusion
Senior Optical Engineer
Olga Baladron-Zorita is employed as a Senior Optical Engineer at LightTrans International. Among other tasks, she conducts webinars and training courses based on VirtualLab Fusion.
09 – 11 November 2021
08:30 – 12:00 (CET)