OptoNet Workshop · Ultra Precision Manufacturing of Aspheres and Freeforms
bis 18. September 2024 | ganztägig
WORKSHOP • EXHIBITION • DINNER RECEPTION
It’s time to meet again: We are looking forward to the 11th edition of the OptoNet workshop ›Ultra Precision Manufacturing of Aspheres and Freeforms‹. Meet the community and find out about the latest technologies and developments.
NEW Fraunhofer IOF and OptoNet e.V. are happy to provide extended space for exhibitors and more opportunities for business and networking.
In 2024 we will focus on
- Freeform Optics in ground-based astronomy
- Freeform Optics in Space Applications
- Freeform Systems and Applications and
- Manufacturing and Characterization of Freeform Surfaces
We look forward to seeing familiar and new colleagues, to exciting presentations and interesting exhibitors.
The Program will follow shortly.
Take the opportunity to present your latest technologies to the workshop audience. This time, the exhibition will be located in the conference area of the Fraunhofer IOF, where all coffee and lunch breaks will take place and where we can provide exhibitors with significantly more space.
Exhibitor bookings are now open!
An Exhibitor Ticket includes:
- 6 sqm in the extended exhibition area at the Fraunhofer IOF
- a regular participant ticket (incl. Evening reception)
- NEW Opportunity of a 10-minute presentation in one of two exhibitor sessions in the main workshop program
- 1 table (70x140), 2 chairs
- electricity & WiFi
- Please book a regular participant ticket for additional booth staff.
Exhibitors 2022: AMETEK GmbH BU Precitech ⋅ AMETEK GmbH BU Taylor Hobson ⋅ Bühler Alzenau GmbH ⋅ DUTCH UNITED INSTRUMENTS · Mahr GmbH · micro resist technology GmbH · Moore Nanotechnology Systems ⋅ RSP Technology · SCHNEIDER GmbH & Co. KG · son‑x GmbH · Trionplas Technologies GmbH
With a breathtaking view, fine food and drinks, we welcome you to our evening reception at the SCALA Sky Conference in the city center of Jena. With the photonics paradise of Jena at your feet, you have the perfect setting for further discussions and networking.
PAYMENT & Cancellation Policy
After your registration you will receive a binding confirmation of participation by email. If you have special requirements for your accounting (e.g. order numbers or adresses), please send us an email within the next 5 days. For any question don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please let us know asap about cancellations. Registration fees will not be refunded after August 17, 2024.
VENUE & HOTEL
The workshop takes place at the Beutenberg Campus Jena.
The lecture program will be held at Abbe Center of Photonics,the academic center of scientific activities in the fields of optics and photonics at the Friedrich Schiller University Jena .
The extended exhibition area is located just a few meters away in the Fraunhofer IOF, where everyone meets for coffee and lunch breaks.
How to reach the Beutenberg Campus:
- By public transport: From the city center, choose either of the bus lines 10, 11, 12 to reach the Beutenberg campus.
- By car: It is not easy to approach the Beutenberg campus by car due to the lack of public parking lots at the campus. However, if you wish to arrive by car, use »Albert-Einstein-Str. 6« as major input for your GPS system.
Workshop Ticker & Social Media
For updated information, speakers and more please follow us on LinkedIn.
→ Hot spot for Photonics: Jena, the European capital of optical technologies. The Beutenberg Campus is home to numerous institutes, companys and laboratories – connected to optics and precision engineering.
→ September 2018: Prof. Andreas Tünnermann opens the last workshop in Jena. After a forced break in 2020 it is now time for the anniversary event.
→ Guest from Rochester: Jannick Rolland, University of Rochester and Center for Freeform Optics, speaks to the nearly 200 guests.
→ Time for exhibition and networking: Guests appreciate the balanced mix of technical presentations, exhibition and networking.