News › Now it’s hitting 13 – MASTER+ goes into the next round
We have just left the last Master’s tours behind us and said goodbye to the 15 Master+ students of the 12th class of 2021/22 for the summer vacations, and already the next round of our OptoNet junior program is about to start.
Until the new team is formed at the start of the semester, we are looking forward to »old« and »new« exclusive partners from the membership who would like to accompany the program in the coming season.
What can corporate partners expect?
- a cohort of 15–20 motivated students from different photonics relevant study programs
- a coherent program consisting of master tours (company visits), career training and opportunities to get to know each other
- professional support of the program by the OptoNet e.V. office.
What is new?
- we also integrate international students from universities who are interested in a perspective in Thuringia
- we are better aligning the career training courses with everyday professional life
- in the future we will also address students from the fields of mechanical engineering, computer science and industrial engineering.
Do you have any questions?
Please feel free to call or write us.
About OptoNet MASTER+
OptoNet MASTER+ is the program of OptoNet e.V. for the promotion of young scientists. Every year, 15–20 master students of relevant fields of study are given the opportunity to get to know the companies and research institutes of the photonics location Thuringia. Around 20 companies from among the OptoNet members accompany the program exclusively, providing professional input and tips on starting a career.
The exclusive partners of the class of 2021/22 were:
Carl Zeiss AG – asphericon GmbH – Göpel electronic GmbH – Günter-Köhler-Institut für Fügetechnik und Werkstoffprüfung (ifw) GmbH – Jabil Optics Germany GmbH – Optics Balzers Jena GmbH – POG Präzisionsoptik Gera GmbH – Vistec Electron Beam GmbH – Jenetric GmbH – confovis GmbH – Active Fiber Systems GmbH – PVA TePla MPS GmbH